Black Bull Steel Collision Protection Guard - 600 x 2000mm - Yellow and Black
Product Code: 195.23.098
£366.12 inc VAT
The Black Bull Steel Collision Protection Guard enhances the safety of personnel, machinery, racking and other vulnerable assets in environments where wheeled traffic is frequently in operation. It is constructed from strong and seamless high quality tube which enables it to absorb high levels of impact and provide robust collision protection. It is also effective for defining pedestrian boundaries and traffic routes.
Suitable for the likes of warehouses, construction sites and distribution depots, this product is powder coated yellow with black hazardous warning bands for heightened visibility. Indoor and outdoor versions are available to suit your application, with the outdoor version also hot dip galvanised for maximum resistance against the elements and corrosion.
- Robust steel barrier that is able to resist high impact from forklift trucks and other wheeled traffic
- Practical for construction sites, loading bays and warehouses
- Enhances the safety of personnel, racking, machinery and other vulnerable assets
- Choice of an indoor or outdoor version
- Widely used in warehouses and factories for dividing pedestrian walkways and traffic routes
- Seamless high quality tube construction
- Tube diameter: 76mm Ø x 3mm wall thickness
- High-visibility design - powder coated yellow with black hazardous warning bands
- Outdoor version is also hot dip galvanised for maximum resistance against rust
- Simple to install
- Fixing plates are supplied pre-drilled
- Optional fixing bolts and through bolt anchors available
- Other sizes available (See Related Products)
The fixing plates are supplied pre-drilled and easy to install with the optional eight fixing bolts or through bolt anchors.