Black Bull Steel Collision Protection Guard - 600 x 1000mm - Yellow and Black
Product Code: 195.18.943
£230.21 inc VAT
The Black Bull Steel Collision Protection Guard is bent as one piece to provide robust collision protection in areas where forklifts, pallet trucks and other wheeled traffic are regularly in operation.
It is constructed from strong and seamless high quality tube which enables it to absorb high levels of impact and effectively safeguard personnel, machinery, racking, loading ramps and other vulnerable assets from injury or damage. Suitable for warehouses, construction sites and racing tracks, it can also be used to separate vehicle and pedestrian routes.
This product is powder coated yellow with black hazardous warning bands for heightened visibility, with the choice of an indoor or outdoor version to suit your application. The outdoor version is also hot dip galvanised for maximum resistance against the elements and corrosion.
- Robust steel barrier that is able to resist high impact from forklift trucks and other wheeled traffic
- Practical for loading bays, racing tracks and warehouses
- Strong protection for personnel, racking, loading ramps and machinery
- Choice of an indoor or outdoor version
- Widely used in warehouses and factories for dividing pedestrian walkways and traffic routes
- Seamless high quality tube construction
- Tube diameter: 76mm Ø x 3mm wall thickness
- High-visibility design - powder coated yellow with black hazardous warning bands
- Outdoor version is also hot dip galvanised for maximum resistance against rust
- Simple to install
- Fixing plates are supplied pre-drilled
- Optional fixing bolts or through bolt anchors available
- Other sizes available (See Related Products)
The fixing plates are supplied pre-drilled and easy to install with the optional eight fixing bolts or through bolt anchors.