Black Bull Steel Collision Protection Guard - 1200 x 1000mm - Yellow and Black
Designed to protect personnel, property and vulnerable structures such as pillars and racking from potential vehicle collisions, the Black Bull Steel Protection Guard is ideal for use in the likes of factories, construction sites and farmyards.
It is constructed from seamless top grade tube and bent as one piece, which enables it to absorb high levels of impact from forklift trucks and other wheeled traffic. It can also be used to effectively define vehicle and pedestrian routes.
This product is powder coated yellow with black hazardous warning bands for heightened visibility, with the choice of an indoor or outdoor version to suit your application. The outdoor version is also hot dip galvanised for maximum resistance against the elements and corrosion.
- Robust steel barrier that is able to resist high impact from forklift trucks and other wheeled traffic
- Practical for construction sites, farmyards and logistics depots
- Safeguards personnel, racking, loading ramps and machinery
- Choice of an indoor or outdoor version
- Widely used in warehouses and factories for dividing pedestrian walkways and traffic routes
- Seamless high quality tube construction
- Tube diameter: 76mm Ø x 3mm wall thickness
- High-visibility design - powder coated yellow with black hazardous warning bands
- Outdoor version is also hot dip galvanised for maximum resistance against rust
- Simple to install
- Fixing plates are supplied pre-drilled
- Optional fixing bolts and through bolt anchors available
- Other sizes available (See Related Products)
The fixing plates are supplied pre-drilled and easy to install with the optional eight fixing bolts or through bolt anchors.