Black Bull Steel Collision Protection Guard - 1200 x 750mm - Yellow and Black
Product Code: 195.19.573
£239.04 inc VAT
The Black Bull Steel Protection Guard offers a robust solution for protecting personnel, machinery, racking and other vulnerable assets from potential collisions with operational traffic in the likes of storage areas, distribution depots and construction sites.
It is constructed from seamless high quality tube and bent as one piece, which enables it to absorb high levels of impact. It can also be used to effectively separate vehicle and pedestrian zones.
This product is powder coated yellow with black hazardous warning bands for heightened visibility, with the choice of an indoor or outdoor version to suit your application. The outdoor version is also hot dip galvanised for maximum resistance against the elements and corrosion.
- Robust steel barrier that is able to resist high impact from forklift trucks and other wheeled traffic
- Practical for construction sites, loading bays and logistics depots
- Safeguards personnel, racking, loading ramps and machinery
- Choice of an indoor or outdoor version
- Widely used in warehouses and factories for dividing pedestrian walkways and traffic routes
- Seamless high quality tube construction
- Tube diameter: 76mm Ø x 3mm wall thickness
- High-visibility design - powder coated yellow with black hazardous warning bands
- Outdoor version is also hot dip galvanised for maximum resistance against rust
- Simple to install
- Fixing plates are supplied pre-drilled
- Optional fixing bolts and through bolt anchors available
- Other sizes available (See Related Products)
The fixing plates are supplied pre-drilled and easy to install with the optional eight fixing bolts or through bolt anchors.