Saclo Jumbo Waste Sack Holder Bin With Continuous Liner
Product Code: JUMBO
£373.37 inc VAT
- FREE clear liner included
- Simply fill the continuous liner with waste, pull the bag down, tie it together with two cable ties and cut between the cable ties to change the liner
- Only takes 25 seconds to empty, saving you time and money
- Reduce plastic waste by up to 70% as fewer liners required
- Popular in warehouses and other industrial facilities
- The continuous liner can fit up to 5x the amount of waste as a traditional liner
- Extra strong liner - no need to double bag
- Extra Hygenic - no contact with waste
Our unique Saclo eco-friendly bin bag holder is manufactured with stainless steel or painted steel to suit user preference. The continuous liner can be replaced in only 25 seconds. The wide 570mm aperture is wide enough to fit packaging and other waste in with ease. Click here to view our full continuous liner range.
The added hygenic aspect of not having direct contact with the rubbish is a brilliant feature. You no longer need to touch the inside of the bin, simply grab a cable tie and cut between the previous cable tie, and pull the bag down, this can be done in only 25 seconds too!
The endless liners can hold the capacity of up to five bin bags, this helps to reduce the amount of plastic waste by a staggering 70%.
These unique bins are popular in several businesses, particularly in warehouses industrial facilities, where there can be a larger level of bulky waste.The added hygiene factor of not needing to make contact with the waste means you can remain hygienic and free from germs.
The clear continuous liners also make it easier to spot if something has been thrown into the wrong bin, also for security reasons.
- Allen Key
- Cable Ties
- FREE clear liner
- Assembly Instructions
Refill Insertion (see above images for further assistance)
- Place the bag near the dustbin
- Insert the bag into its housing
- Cut the containment straps
- Grip the outer part of the bag and lift it
- Unroll it inside the dustbin
- Seal the bottom flap of the bag with the supplied cable ties
How to change your liner in 6 simple steps
- Make sure waste is firmly pushed down
- Collect your scissors and 2 cable ties
- Bring the liner together
- Tie both cable ties to the liner
- Cut in between the cable ties with scissors
- Open the new liner and you are done!
Maxi refill bin liners - 110m length 570mm diameter
Box weight and dimensions 15 Kg - 820x280x660mm