Pipe Protection Guard - 1000mm Length - for pipes 70-100mm diameter
Product Code: 422.17.488
£91.61 inc VAT
This Pipe Protection Guard is extremely easy to install as it features a self-adhesive backing which adheres to dry, smooth, dust-free and degreased surfaces permanently. It offers an immediate and robust solution for protecting exposed pipes (70-100mm diameter) from potential collisions with forklift trucks, wheeled traffic and transport equipment, as well as safeguarding personnel and property.
Capable of withstanding temperatures ranging from -40°C to +90°C, it can used in a wide range of internal and external environments including hospitals, manufacturing plants, commercial building, car parks and freight areas.
The black and yellow design offers maximum visibility, whilst the flexible polyurethane (PU) foam construction provides impact cushioning against hard, unyielding objects.
- Effective solution for quickly protecting exposed pipes (70-100mm diameter)
- Prevents injury and shields property
- Ideal for car parks, freight areas, hospitals and manufacturing plants
- Supplied in 1000mm length sections
- High-visibility black and yellow design
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Manufactured from flexible, age-resistant polyurethane foam
- Completely non-porous (uncut)
- Easy to cut with a sharp knife or fine-toothed saw (not included)
- Easy to apply - self-adhesive backing
- Adheres to dry, smooth and clean surfaces permanently
- Free of silicone and CFCs
- Fire resistant to UL 94
- UV and solvent resistant
- Temperature resistant from -40°C to +90°C
The 1000mm length is straightforward to handle with any uncut surfaces being completely non-porous. This product is also fire resistant to UL 94 and impervious to UV light and solvents.