Pipe Protection Guard - 1000mm Length - for pipes 50-70mm diameter
Product Code: 422.17.049
£74.32 inc VAT
Capable of withstanding temperatures ranging from -40°C to +90°C, this Pipe Protection Guard can be adapted for use in a wide variety of environments including factories, freight areas, laboratories and hospitals.
It offers robust protection to exposed pipes (50-70mm diameter) from potential collisions with forklift trucks, wheeled traffic and transport equipment, as well as safeguarding personnel and property.
The black and yellow design offers maximum visibility, whilst the flexible polyurethane (PU) foam construction provides impact cushioning against hard, unyielding objects.
- Effective solution for quickly protecting exposed pipes (50-70mm diameter)
- Prevents injury and shields property
- Ideal for freight areas, laboratories and hospitals
- Supplied in 1000mm length sections
- High-visibility black and yellow design
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Manufactured from flexible, age-resistant polyurethane foam
- Completely non-porous (uncut)
- Easy to cut with a sharp knife or fine-toothed saw (not included)
- Easy to apply - self-adhesive backing
- Adheres to dry, smooth and clean surfaces permanently
- Free of silicone and CFCs
- Fire resistant to UL 94
- UV and solvent resistant
- Temperature resistant from -40°C to +90°C
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, it is extremely easy to install as it features a self-adhesive backing which adheres to dry, smooth, dust-free and degreased surfaces permanently.
The 1000mm length is straightforward to handle with any uncut surfaces being completely non-porous. This product is also fire resistant to UL 94 and impervious to UV light and solvents.