Magnetic Pipe Protection Guard - 1000mm Length - for pipes 70-100mm diameter
Product Code: 422.20.581
£102.02 inc VAT
This Magnetic Pipe Protection Guard features embedded metal strips for easy application and removal when required. It provides temporary protection to pipes (70-100mm diameter) against impact in locations such as factories, walk-in freezers and drying rooms. Suitable for temperatures between -40°C and +90°C, it is also effective in wet and damp environments, as well as areas that require regular thorough cleaning or painting.
It easily attaches to steel surfaces with the magnetic backing enabling the user to directly apply the padding to parts of the pipe which are most at risk from impact. It is constructed from high-quality PU foam that is fire resistant, flexible and durable, whilst the high-visibility black and yellow design provides advanced warning of potential hazards.
- Practical solution for the temporary protection of pipes (70-100mm diameter) or areas where the strips may need to be frequently removed for cleaning
- Quick and easy to install - simple push impact protection foam profiles
- Strips will adhere to all steel surfaces
- High-visibility black and yellow design
- Suitable for temperatures between -40°C and +90°C
- Ideal for factories, production areas, walk-in freezers and drying rooms
- Fully recyclable, flexible and UV- resistant foam construction
- Fire resistant to UL94
- Suitable for internal use only
- Environmentally-friendly - CFC and silicon free
- Easy to handle and cut to size on site
- Available in a variety of diameters (See Related Products)
This product is also extremely eco-friendly as it is fully recyclable and free from CFC and silicon. It will not deteriorate when exposed to sunlight or solvents and can be easily cut to size on site with a sharp knife or fine hacksaw blade.
Please Note: These strips are supplied with unsealed ends. This makes them suitable for indoor use only.