Magnetic Pipe Protection Guard - 1000mm Length - for pipes 50-70mm diameter
Product Code: 422.22.247
£73.80 inc VAT
This Magnetic Pipe Protection Guard easily attaches to steel surfaces and provides safety cushioning to pipes (50-70mm diameter) that do not require permanent protection. It is also easy to remove which makes it practical for areas that require regular cleaning or painting.
Suitable for temperatures between -40°C and +90°C, it can be adapted for use in a range of indoor applications including warehouses, production areas and drying rooms. The magnetic backing enables the user to directly apply the padding to parts of the pipe which are most at risk from impact.
It is constructed from high-quality PU foam that is fire resistant, flexible and durable, whilst the high-visibility black and yellow design provides advanced warning of potential hazards.
- Practical solution for the temporary protection of pipes (50-70mm diameter) or areas where the strips may need to be frequently removed for cleaning or painting
- Quick and easy to install - simple push impact protection foam profiles
- Strips will adhere to all steel surfaces
- High-visibility black and yellow design
- Suitable for temperatures between -40°C and +90°C
- Ideal for warehouses, production areas and walk-in freezers
- Fully recyclable, flexible and UV- resistant foam construction
- Fire resistant to UL94
- Suitable for internal use only
- Environmentally-friendly - CFC and silicon free
- Easy to handle and cut to size on site
- Available in a variety of diameters (See Related Products)
This product is also extremely eco-friendly as it is fully recyclable and free from CFC and silicon. It will not deteriorate when exposed to sunlight or solvents and can be easily cut to size on site with a sharp knife or fine hacksaw blade.
Please Note: These strips are supplied with unsealed ends. This makes them suitable for indoor use only.