Heavy Duty Loading Bay Impact Buffer - 50 x 120mm - 1 Metre Length
Product Code: 422.16.763
£238.75 inc VAT
Offering a cost-effective solution for protecting walls and structures from vehicle impact, this Heavy Duty Loading Bay Impact Buffer can be easily installed horizontally or vertically in most industrial types of environments. This includes ramps and walls in warehouses, and loading docks and bays at distribution centres.
Built for long-lasting performance, the product is suitable for indoor and outdoor use as it is constructed from age and weather resistant polyurethane which is moulded with perforated steel reinforcing plate. The sections are hollowed out to provide maximum shock absorption and are equipped with pre-drilled fixing points.
- Protects walls and vehicles from regular collisions and damage
- Ideal for protecting loading bays, ramps etc in high traffic industrial areas
- Made from age and weather resistant polyurethane
- Perforated steel plate backing gives excellent stability when under stress
- Straightforward installation with pre-drilled fixing points
- Easily installed in horizontal or vertical positions
- Harder wearing and longer lasting than rubber buffers
- Hollow sections maximise shock absorption
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Choice of 2 other profiles (See Related Products)
Offering greater durability than rubber buffers, this Heavy Duty Loading Bay Impact Buffer is available in two other profiles to suit any placement or use situation.