Heavy Duty Loading Bay Impact Buffer - 35 x 90mm - 1 Metre Length
Product Code: 422.15.292
£141.96 inc VAT
The long-lasting and robust qualities of this Heavy Duty Impact Buffer make it ideal for protecting heavily used work areas that are subject to frequent impact from vehicles. This includes most industrial types of environment such as ramps and walls in warehouses, and loading docks and bays at distribution centres.
Built for long-lasting performance, the product is constructed from age and weather resistant polyurethane which is moulded with perforated steel reinforcing plate. The sections are hollowed out to provide maximum shock absorption and are equipped with pre-drilled fixing points.
- Protect your walls and vehicles from regular collisions and damage
- Ideal for protecting loading bays, ramps etc in high traffic industrial areas
- Made from age and weather resistant polyurethane
- Perforated steel plate backing gives excellent stability when under stress
- Quick and simple to install with pre-drilled fixing points
- Easily installed in horizontal or vertical positions
- Harder wearing and longer lasting than rubber buffers
- Hollow sections maximise shock absorption
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Choice of 2 other profiles (See Related Products)
Suitable for indoor or outdoor use, it is easy to install in horizontal and vertical positions. Offering greater durability than rubber buffers, this Heavy Duty Loading Bay Impact Buffer is available in two other profiles to suit any placement or use situation.