Heavy Duty Loading Bay Impact Buffer - 100 x 80mm - 1 Metre Length
Product Code: 422.19.641
£243.67 inc VAT
Particularly suited for loading dock or bay protection, this Heavy Duty Loading Bay Impact Buffer features excellent shock absorption qualities and is ideal for use in areas where collisions from vehicles are frequent. This includes high traffic industrial areas such as warehouses and distribution depots.
It can be easily installed horizontally or vertically and is suitable for indoor and outdoor use as it is constructed from age and weather resistant polyurethane which is moulded with perforated steel reinforcing plate. The sections are hollowed out to provide maximum shock absorption and are supplied with pre-drilled fixing points.
- Cost-effective solution for protecting walls and structures from vehicle impact
- Particularly suited for loading dock or bay protection
- Made from age and weather resistant polyurethane
- Perforated steel plate backing gives excellent stability when under stress
- Quick and simple to install with pre-drilled fixing points
- Easily installed in horizontal or vertical positions
- Harder wearing and longer lasting than rubber buffers
- Hollow sections maximise shock absorption
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Choice of 2 other profiles (See Related Products)
Offering greater durability than rubber buffers, this Heavy Duty Loading Bay Impact Buffer is available in two other profiles to suit any placement or use situation.