Black Bull Steel XL Collision Protection Guard - 1200 x 2000mm - Yellow and Black
Product Code: 195.23.300
£715.20 inc VAT
The Black Bull Steel XL Collision Protection Guard offers high impact protection for vulnerable areas in both internal and external applications. It provides a robust barrier for guarding important and sensitive facilities such as columns, loading bays, building structures and machinery from potential collisions with forklifts and other works vehicles.
Top grade seamless steel tube is used throughout the construction of the unit for maximum strength and long-lasting durability. It is ideal for use in the likes of car parks, distribution depots and warehouses where wheeled traffic is frequently in operation.
- Heavy duty protection of vulnerable areas and assets such as columns, pillars, pipes and machinery
- Blocks vehicle access to minimise the risk of collisions
- Enhances safety in environments such as car parks, retail outlets and warehouses
- Indoor and outdoor versions available
- Widely used in industrial settings for separating traffic routes such as pedestrian walkways and stacker lanes
- Robust 108mm Dia. x 3.6mm thick steel tube construction
- High-visibility design - powder coated yellow with black hazardous warning bands
- Outdoor version is also hot dip galvanised for maximum resistance against rust
- Simple to install
- Fixing plates are supplied pre-drilled
- Fixing bolts need to be purchased separately
- Other sizes available (See Related Products)
Both indoor and outdoor versions of this versatile product are available. It is powder coated yellow with black hazardous warning bands for heightened visibility, with the outdoor version also hot dip galvanised for maximum resistance against the elements and corrosion.
The fixing plates are supplied pre-drilled and easy to install with eight fixing bolts which need to be purchased separately.