Black Bull Steel XL Collision Protection Guard - 1200 x 1500mm - Yellow and Black
Product Code: 195.25.036
£578.76 inc VAT
Top grade seamless steel tube is used throughout the construction of the Black Bull Steel XL Collision Protection Guard for maximum strength and long-lasting durability. It provides a robust barrier for protecting important and sensitive areas such as columns, shelving and building structures from potential collisions with works vehicles.
It is ideal for use in the likes of car parks, distribution depots, garage forecourts and factories where wheeled traffic is frequently in operation. This versatile product is available in both indoor and outdoor versions, and powder coated yellow with black hazardous warning bands for heightened visibility. The outdoor version is also hot dip galvanised for maximum resistance against the elements and corrosion.
The fixing plates are supplied pre-drilled and easy to install with eight fixing bolts which need to be purchased separately.
- Heavy duty protection of vulnerable areas and assets such as columns, pillars, pipes and machinery
- Blocks vehicle access to minimise the risk of collisions
- Enhances safety in environments such as car parks, garage forecourts and warehouses
- Indoor and outdoor versions available
- Widely used in industrial settings for separating traffic routes such as pedestrian walkways and stacker lanes
- Robust 108mm Dia. x 3.6mm thick steel tube construction
- High-visibility design - powder coated yellow with black hazardous warning bands
- Outdoor version is also hot dip galvanised for maximum resistance against rust
- Easy installation
- Fixing plates are supplied pre-drilled
- Fixing bolts need to be purchased separately
- Other sizes available (See Related Products)