Black Bull Raised Corner Collision Protection Bars - 200 x 638 x 638mm - Yellow
Product Code: 202.27.943
£252.89 inc VAT
Black Bull Raised Corner Collision Protection Bars are designed to safeguard corners of machinery and vulnerable assets from accidental damage caused by works vehicles in busy industrial environments such as distribution depots and warehouses. They are powder coated yellow for enhanced visibility, whilst the low profile design enables easy pedestrian access to protected areas.
They are manufactured in high quality thick walled steel tubes which are welded to metal uprights. These are then welded onto solid steel base plates 10mm thick. Black moulded plastic plugs are inserted into the tube ends to prevent the ingress of dirt and dust, whilst a 50mm Ø hole is drilled into each upright which provides a channel for cables/airlines etc. up to 48mm Ø.
- Robust protection bar for safeguarding corners of machinery and vulnerable assets from collisions with work vehicles
- Ideal for use in factories, warehouses and manufacturing units
- Low profile design enables easy pedestrian access to protected areas
- Manufactured from 76mm diameter x 3mm thick steel
- Powder coated yellow for enhanced visibility and durability
- Integrated cable/hose conduit
- Black moulded plastic plugs prevent the ingress of dirt and dust
- Suitable for indoor use only
- Connecting adaptors available to enable a ‘run’ of longer continuous lengths
- Optional fixing bolts or through bolt anchors available for secure and easy installation
- Choice of internal or external corners
- Base plates: 160 x 140 x 10mm
Internal or external corners are available to to suit your system. This versatile product can be made into longer continuous lengths using connecting adaptors which are available as add-ons.
It can be securely fixed to the surface with ease through the optional fixing bolts or through bolt anchors.