Black Bull Raised Collision Protection Bars - 200 x 1500mm - Yellow
Product Code: 202.24.306
£205.92 inc VAT
Practical for use in busy factory and warehouse environments, these Black Bull Raised Collision Protection Bars provide a high-quality defence apparatus for shielding personnel, machinery and property from forklifts, pallet traffic and other industrial vehicles.
Constructed from robust steel, they are also effective for separating traffic lanes as they are powder coated yellow for enhanced visibility. The 3mm thick Steel tube sections are welded to steel uprights, which are then welded onto solid steel base plates 10mm thick.
Black moulded plastic plugs are inserted into the tube ends to prevent the ingress of dirt and dust, while a 50mm Ø hole is drilled into each upright to provide a channel for cables/airlines etc. up to 48mm Ø.
- Robust protection bar for separating traffic lanes and protecting personnel, machinery and vulnerable assets from collisions with work vehicles
- Ideal for use in factories, warehouses and manufacturing units
- Low profile design enables easy pedestrian access to protected areas
- Manufactured from 76mm diameter x 3mm thick steel
- Powder coated yellow for enhanced visibility and durability
- Integrated cable/hose conduit
- Black moulded plastic plugs prevent the ingress of dirt and dust
- Suitable for indoor use only
- Connecting adaptors available to enable a ‘run’ of longer continuous lengths
- Optional fixing bolts or through bolt anchors available for secure and easy installation
- Base plates: 160 x 140 x 10mm
- Various lengths available (See Related Products)
Suitable for internal use only, this versatile product can be made into longer continuous lengths using connecting adaptors which are available as add-ons. It can be securely fixed to the surface with ease through the optional fixing bolts or through bolt anchors.