Black Bull Raised Collision Protection Bars - 200 x 1000mm - Yellow
Product Code: 202.29.766
£167.28 inc VAT
These Black Bull Raised Collision Protection Bars provide a robust system for dividing traffic lanes, safeguarding personnel and protecting machinery and work areas from potential damage. It offers a practical solution for industrial environments such as factories, warehouses and manufacturing units where forklift and pallet trucks are regularly in operation.
They are manufactured in high quality thick walled steel tubes which are welded to metal uprights. These are then welded onto solid steel base plates 10mm thick. A 50mm Ø hole is drilled into each upright which provides a channel for cables/airlines etc. up to 48mm Ø.
All metal work is powder coated yellow for enhanced visibility, whilst black moulded plastic plugs are inserted into the tube ends to prevent the ingress of dirt and dust.
- Robust protection bar for creating traffic lanes and protecting personnel, machinery and vulnerable assets from collisions with work vehicles
- Ideal for use in factories, warehouses and manufacturing units
- Low profile design enables easy pedestrian access to protected areas
- Manufactured from 76mm diameter x 3mm thick steel
- Powder coated yellow for enhanced visibility and durability
- Integrated cable/hose conduit
- Black moulded plastic plugs prevent the ingress of dirt and dust
- Suitable for indoor use only
- Connecting adaptors available to enable a ‘run’ of longer continuous lengths
- Optional fixing bolts or through bolt anchors available for secure and easy installation
- Base plates: 160 x 140 x 10mm
- Various lengths available (See Related Products)
Suitable for internal use only, this versatile product can be made into longer continuous lengths using connecting adaptors which are available as add-ons. It can be securely fixed to the surface with ease through the optional fixing bolts or through bolt anchors.