Wall Mounted External Pipe Protector - 1500 x 350 x 300mm - Yellow and Black
Product Code: 200.20.616
£428.16 inc VAT
The Wall Mounted External Pipe Protector can be used for a wide range of internal and external locations including car parks, distribution depots, public buildings and warehouses. It offers an economical and robust solution for protecting exposed down pipes from vehicle collisions and accidental damage.
This product features a strong steel semi-circular construction complete with pre-drilled fixing plates. It is hot dip galvanised and powder coated yellow with black hazardous warning bands for heightened visibility and maximum resistance against the elements and corrosion.
It can be installed quickly and efficiently with the optional set of eight fixing bolts.
- Cost-effective and robust protection of exposed down pipes
- Ideal for public buildings, office blocks and warehouses
- Protects businesses and premises from costly damage
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Enhances health and safety levels
- Strong semi-circular construction - 48mm Dia. x 2mm thick steel tube
- High-visibility design - powder coated yellow with black hazardous warning bands
- Hot dip galvanised for maximum resistance against rust
- Easy and quick installation
- Fixing plates are supplied pre-drilled
- Optional fixing bolts available
- 1000mm height also available (See Related Products)