Wall Mounted External Pipe Protector - 1000 x 350 x 300mm - Yellow and Black
Product Code: 200.28.423
£284.28 inc VAT
Suitable for internal and external use, the Wall Mounted External Pipe Protector offers a cost-effective and robust solution for shielding exposed down pipes from vehicle collisions and accidental damage. It can be used in a wide range of environments including car parks, distribution depots, warehouses and office blocks.
This product features a strong steel semi-circular construction and comes complete with pre-drilled fixing plates. It is hot dip galvanised and powder coated yellow with black hazardous warning bands for heightened visibility and maximum resistance against the elements and corrosion.
It is easy to install with the optional set of eight fixing bolts.
- Cost-effective and robust protection of exposed down pipes
- Ideal for public buildings, office blocks and warehouses
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Protects businesses and premises from costly damage
- Enhances health and safety levels
- Strong semi-circular construction - 48mm Dia. x 2mm thick steel tube
- High-visibility design - powder coated yellow with black hazardous warning bands
- Hot dip galvanised for maximum resistance against rust
- Easy and quick installation
- Fixing plates are supplied pre-drilled
- Optional fixing bolts available
- 1500mm height also available (See Related Products)