PROline Anti-slip Adhesive Floor Tape - choice of width and colours
Product Code: 265.15.300
£20.50 inc VAT
Ideal for a wide range of applications, this PROline Anti-slip Adhesive Floor Tape can be affixed to the likes of loading ramps, exits, steps and ladders to prevent personnel from falling and sustaining injury. With three different widths to choose from along with a multitude of colours, it is straightforward to apply and coated with aluminium oxide particles for long lasting resistance.
Versatile for indoor and outdoor use, the tape has been UV stabilised so it will not deteriorate if exposed to the outside elements. It is also impervious to chemicals and minerals.
- Durable Anti-Slip Floor Tape
- Suitable for use on walkways, stairs, entrances and exits etc
- Reduces risk of injury to personnel
- Self-adhesive backing for easy application
- UV stabilised - suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Suitable for temperatures from -30°C to +70°C
- Non-slip side of the tape is coated in aluminium oxide particles to ensure a long lifespan
- Chemical and mineral resistant
- Tested by the Pendulum method, this tape achieved a dry result of 102 TRL and a wet result of 71 TRL
- 3 different widths available
- Optional edge sealant
- 1 year warranty
Suitable for temperatures ranging from -30°C to +70°C, the tape should always be applied directly to a dry surface that has had all dust and dirt removed. It comes with a one year warranty as standard.
There is also the option to add a 150ml tube of edge sealant to your order. This protects exposed edges of the tape from excessive moisture or liquids.