Climb-It Glass Fibre Platform Stepladders
Product Code: GPC-GFP43Z
£200.54 inc VAT
This Climb-It Glass Fibre Platform Stepladder offers increased safety when working at high levels through its light steps and integrated high safety rail. It is particularly suited for carrying out work where electrical hazards exist as it is insulated to 30,000 volts. It can also be utilised for general maintenance, as well as many cleaning and DIY tasks in households and outdoors.
The design features rubber feet and aluminium side arms which prevent slips and twists as there are no tapes or fragile arms to break. It is ‘EN131 Professional’ certified which means it meets the safety requirements outlined by the European committee for standardisation.
- Ideal for when working around electricity
- Insulated to 30,000 volts
- Suitable for most types of DIY jobs and general maintenance when working at a height
- Lightweight steps with high safety rail provide added safety when working at high levels
- Suitable for both internal and external use
- Easy to carry and simple to fold away for tidy storage
- Convenient for low risk and low duration tasks
- Rubber feet and aluminium side arms prevent slips and twists as there are no tapes or fragile arms to break
- Certified to EN 131 Professional
- Integrated tool tray for holding and organising your equipment
- Tool tray incorporates a bucket hook, along with 110mm and 180mm recesses for holding paint cans
- Simple to fold away for tidy storage
- Available in 3, 4, 5. 6, 7 and 8 tread sizes
The freestanding, lightweight construction ensures it is easy to carry and makes it a convenient, portable and accessible aid for performing tasks in high places. At the top of the ladder is an integrated tool tray for holding and organising your equipment. This feature incorporates a bucket hook, along with 110mm and 180mm recesses for holding paint cans.
This Climb-It Glass Fibre Swingback Stepladder is simple to fold away for tidy storage and is available in 3, 4, 5. 6, 7 and 8 tread sizes.