Black Bull Removable Steel Collision Protection Guard - 350 x 1000mm - Yellow and Black
Constructed from top grade steel, this Black Bull Removable Steel Collision Protection Guard provides a robust and time-saving solution for when occasional access is required to plants and machinery. It provides strong protection to personnel, racking and other vulnerable assets from potential collisions with workplace vehicles, and is also effective for temporarily dividing pedestrian walkways and traffic routes in the likes of factories, logistics depots and warehouses.
The product features a unique base plate that enables rapid removal and reinstatement of the guard. These strong 15mm base plates are supplied pre-drilled and easy to install with the optional fixing bolts or through bolt anchors. The legs of the unit are then positioned into the holes in the plate, the flanges slid under the lip, and finally secured in place with the screws provided. Detachable cover plates are also supplied to reduce the infiltration of dirt and dust.
- Robust, removable barrier for allowing occasional access to plant and machinery
- Protects personnel, racking and other vulnerable assets from collisions with workplace vehicles
- Ideal for factories, distribution depots and warehouses
- Also effective for temporarily dividing pedestrian walkways and traffic routes
- Eliminates the time-consuming task of removing permanently fixed protection guards
- Suitable for indoor use only
- Manufactured from top grade steel with a 76mm diameter x 3mm wall thickness
- High-visibility design - powder coated yellow with black hazardous warning bands
- Cover plates supplied to reduce the ingress of dirt/dust etc
- Easy installation
- Strong 15mm base plates with removable covers, designed specifically for the removable legs
- Optional fixing bolts and through bolt anchors
- Other sizes available (See Related Products)
Suitable for internal use only, the powder coated yellow design with black hazardous warning bands ensures maximum visibility for areas where there is a high risk of damage.