Black Bull Collision Protection Bars - 86 x 400mm - Yellow and Black
Product Code: 199.13.478
£33.60 inc VAT
Black Bull Collision Protection Bars offer an economical solution for the protection of plant, machinery, and other important equipment from potential damage caused by collisions with workplace traffic such as trolleys, forklift trucks and roller containers. They are suitable for indoor use in the likes of factories, warehouses and distribution depots.
This versatile product is also effective for safeguarding shelving and wall mounted items such as first aid equipment and switch cabinets. The low profile allows straightforward pedestrian access to protected areas, while the powder yellow coated finish with black bands provides maximum visibility.
- Cost-effective and robust protection for plant and machinery from pallet trucks, trolleys and other workplace traffic
- Low profile design enables easy pedestrian access to protected areas
- Ideal for factories, warehouses and storage areas
- Can also be used to safeguard shelving and other wall mounted equipment
- Top grade steel construction - 76mm diameter tube and 3mm steel tube wall thickness
- 45° tapered ends for a sleek and professional finish
- High-visibility yellow powder coating with black bands
- Mounted on thick, strong 10mm fixing plates
- Simple installation with optional fixing bolts or through bolt anchors
- Suitable for indoor use only
- 800mm and 1200mm lengths also available (See Related Products)
The unit is manufactured from top grade seamless steel tube with 45° tapered ends for a sleek and professional finish.
It is mounted on thick, strong 10mm fixing plates and easy to secure to the floor with the optional fixing bolts or through bolt anchors.