Black Bull Collision Protection Bars - 86 x 1200mm - Yellow and Black
Suitable for internal use in the likes of logistics depots, warehouses and storage areas, these Black Bull Collision Protection Bars provide low cost and robust protection for plant and machinery from potential collisions with workplace traffic such as forklift trucks and roller containers. This product is also effective for safeguarding shelving, switch cabinets and other wall mounted equipment.
The low profile design of these Black Bull Collision Protection Bars allows for straightforward pedestrian access to protected areas, whilst the powder yellow coated finish with black bands provides maximum visibility.
- Cost-effective and robust protection for plant and machinery from pallet trucks, trolleys and other workplace traffic
- Low profile design enables easy pedestrian access to protected areas
- Ideal for distribution depots, warehouses and manufacturing units
- Can also be used to safeguard shelving and other wall mounted equipment
- Top grade steel construction - 76mm diameter tube and 3mm steel tube wall thickness
- 45° tapered ends for a sleek and professional finish
- High-visibility yellow powder coating with black bands
- Mounted on thick, strong 10mm fixing plates
- Simple installation with optional fixing bolts or through bolt anchors
- Suitable for indoor use only
- 400mm and 800mm lengths also available (See Related Products)
It is manufactured from top grade seamless steel tube with 45° tapered ends for a sleek and professional finish.
The unit is mounted on thick, strong 10mm fixing plates and easy to secure to the floor with the optional fixing bolts or through bolt anchors.