Derwent Outdoor Heritage Litter Bin - 120 Litre
Product Code: RZ1305
£203.94 inc VAT
6 or more £159.86 ex VAT
9 or more £156.49 ex VAT
- Quick and easy to empty, simply twist off the outer body to access and empty the internal liner
- Hooded design prevents rainwater from entering the bin
- Easy to notice design thanks to the bright colour options and premium, glossy finish
- Large apertures make it easy for passers by to use, and help prevent litter falling on the ground
- Design prevents litter falling between the internal liner and outer body
- Gold or Black banding and tidyman logo included as standard
- Easy to clean, maintain and keep hygienic
Manufactured with UV-resistant rotationally moulded polyethylene, our 120 litre capacity heritage outdoor litter bin is protected from weather all year round. The classic heritage design makes it a popular choice with public paths, shopping centres, golf clubs, gyms, hotels, and many more.
The rim of the bin covers the rim of the inside liner to help avoid any rubbish falling between the liner and the outer body unit. This makes the emptying process quicker and easier to complete.
This general waste bin is designed with large apertures that guide any litter straight into the liner efficiently, this helps to reduce the amount of litter dropped on the floor. Making disposal of litter as simple as possible, wherever it is located.
The heritage bin is rotationally moulded to give it maximum strength, ensuring it maintains its high quality throughout the years of use. The easy-to-clean and maintain design helps to keep it as hygienic as possible, simply wipe it with a wet cloth, and it will keep its premium appearance.
With choice of fixing options, the heritage outdoor litter bin can suit almost any location. The internal ballast option provides a great solution for areas where bolting to a hard surface isn't feasible. Fitted with a compartment for ballast as standard, fill this with concrete or gravel to secure the bin to the ground.
This external bin can be fixed permanently down to help to keep it safe and avoid theft when left unattended with ground fixing bolts. This will also reduce the risk of it blowing over from poor weather. The bolts will need to be fixed down to concrete, making it completely stable.
Provided with a plastic liner as standard.
A galvanised steel liner, stainless steel stubber plates, seagull aperture flaps (blocking birds from entering the bin), key lock, and dog waste decals are also available for an additional cost.
How to empty in 6 simple steps
- Unlock if a key lock has been added
- Twist and lift the outer layer of the bin
- Pick up the liner and dispose of waste (11kg weight)
- Place the empty liner back onto the base
- Place the outer layer back over the liner
- Lock the bin if required