660 Litre Galvanised Steel Wheeled Container
Product Code: ST660D
£496.00 inc VAT
These domestic and commercial waste containers are a hugely popular choice in the United Kingdom and are built to European Standard EN 840.
EN 840 is the recognised European Standard for mobile waste containers of various capacities and specifications. By ensuring your bin(s) are compliant with these standards, you are able to help ensure the safety of employees and the general public.
- Galvanised steel body
- Full section comb lifting bar
- Fully welded internal seams
- Danish handles for easy manoeuvrability
- Double skinned black plastic lid
- Diamond key operated lid lock
- 4x 160mm steel centred, rubber tyred castors
- 2x foot operated parking brakes
- Castor brackets incorporated between the base and body panels
Standard Safety Features:
- Luminous safety chevrons to the front of the container
- Safety operating instructions on both sides of the lid
Powder Coated Colours - As standard the containers are supplied with a galvanised unpainted finish, however a choice of powder coated colours are available.
Drop front - The drop front allows easier loading of larger items and unloading by hand.
*Please note that if a drop front is fitted, the container will not be able to be emptied by a lifting vehicle, only manual emptying is allowed.
Fork Truck Pockets - The addition of fork truck pockets allows safe and easy movement of the containers using a fork lift truck.