White Disposable Polythene Aprons - Box of 600
In Stock - Order Now - We have physical stock of this product available.
This listing is for 1 x Box of White Disposable Polythene Aprons (NHS Part Number 513632). Each box contains 600 aprons.
These strong and durable White Disposable Polythene Aprons are effective for controlling the spread of infection in healthcare settings such as nursing homes and GP surgeries. They are also ideal for frontline staff out performing home visits, helping prevent bacterial contamination when changing environments, as well as saving on laundry costs.
This unisex product is single use and must be disposed of immediately after completion of a procedure or task. It is made from strong polythene, making it practical for effectively protecting clothes from liquid spills and splashes. It also features an integrated head hole and waist band to ensure a secure fit.
- White Disposable Polythene Aprons
- Box of 600 - flat packed
- NHS Part Number - 513632
- Designed to control infection and help prevent bacterial contamination
- Ideal for frontline workers - probation staff, care workers, nurses, social workers, etc
- Strong polythene construction
- Unisex, one-size-fits-all design
- Cost-effective - saves on laundry costs
- Integrated head hole and waist band
- Protects clothes from liquid spills and splashes