Wheeled Litter Bin - 80 Litre - Yellow Lid
Product Code: TG-432019
£46.19 inc VAT
32 or more £35.60 ex VAT
This product is unfortunately no longer in production, for assistance in sourcing an alternative please contact our sales team via telephone on 01777802358 or by email at sales@bin-shop.
Designed to enable easy manoeuvrability for general waste collection in high-traffic environments such as hotels, schools, hospitals and small business premises, this wheeled litter bin can also be used for storage or recycling applications.
It has an 80 litre capacity, comes supplied with a yellow lid and is fitted with rear wheels and an integrated rear handle to facilitate effortless movement and transportation.
Different coloured lids are available (See Related Products) to help identify different rubbish streams and encourage the correct practice of waste separation.
- Effective and flexible solution for waste disposal
- Also suitable for storage or recycling
- Wheels with central axle enable swift and easy transportation
- Integrated rear handle allows the bin to be towed and tipped
- Easy to manoeuvre into different areas - building entrances, classrooms, hotel lobbies, etc
- Black body and yellow lid (other coloured lids available for easy waste segregation)
- 80L capacity
- Durable polypropylene construction
- Easy to wipe clean
- Stackable for economic storage
- Easy to assemble (instructions supplied)
- Pedal operated version also available (See Related Products)
The durable polypropylene construction is simple to disinfect and wipe clean which helps to maintain a germ-free environment.
Our 80L wheeled litter bins also feature a stackable design for space-saving storage in areas where space is limited.
Please Note: The bin does require some simple self-assembly. The base and lid seamlessly slot together for assembly in just a matter of minutes. Assembly instructions are included in the packaging.
Optional DeoBin Odour Absorbing Patches
Suitable for use with all indoor bins, the Deo-Bin is an eco-friendly, odour destroying bin patch designed to contain and prevent unpleasant odours from escaping into the surrounding area. Ideal for use in the likes of offices, schools, leisure centres and canteens, it incorporates a distinctive carbon laminate with innovative odour neutralising technology.
Offering up to three months protection against bin odours, it is extremely easy to apply through the simple peeling of the self-adhesive patch from the protective backing liner and then sticking it to a cleaned area inside your bin. Supplied in packs of 2.