Wheeled Litter Bin - 80 Litre - Grey Lid
Product Code: TG-432002
£44.39 inc VAT
32 or more £35.60 ex VAT
The 80 litre capacity of these wheeled litter bins is ideal for use in the likes of schools, hotels, restaurants and takeaways to effectively dispose of waste. It is fitted with rear wheels and an integrated rear handle for easy manoeuvrability into different areas of a building such as canteens and meeting rooms where high numbers of people often congregate.
Suitable for storage or recycling as well as general waste collection, this versatile product comes supplied with a grey lid. Different coloured lids are available (See Related Products) to help identify different rubbish streams and encourage the correct practice of waste separation.
- Effective and flexible solution for waste disposal
- Also suitable for storage or recycling
- Wheels with central axle enable swift and easy transportation
- Integrated rear handle allows the bin to be towed and tipped
- Easy to manoeuvre into different areas - building entrances, classrooms, hotel lobbies, etc
- Black body and grey lid (other coloured lids available for easy waste segregation)
- 80L capacity
- Durable polypropylene construction
- Easy to wipe clean
- Stackable for economic storage
- Easy to assemble (instructions supplied)
- Pedal operated version also available (See Related Products)
The durable polypropylene construction is simple to disinfect and wipe clean which helps to maintain a germ-free environment.
Our 80L wheeled litter bins also feature a stackable design for space-saving storage in locations where space is limited.
Please Note: The bin does require some simple self-assembly. The base and lid seamlessly slot together for assembly in just a matter of minutes. Assembly instructions are included in the packaging.
Optional DeoBin Odour Absorbing Patches
Suitable for use with all indoor bins, the Deo-Bin is an eco-friendly, odour destroying bin patch designed to contain and prevent unpleasant odours from escaping into the surrounding area. Ideal for use in the likes of offices, schools, leisure centres and canteens, it incorporates a distinctive carbon laminate with innovative odour neutralising technology.
Offering up to three months protection against bin odours, it is extremely easy to apply through the simple peeling of the self-adhesive patch from the protective backing liner and then sticking it to a cleaned area inside your bin. Supplied in packs of 2.