V Blade Push Along Snow Plough
Product Code: HSP-3
£227.99 inc VAT
The ‘V’ design of this Push Along Snow Plough is ideal for quickly and efficiently clearing snow from driveways, footpaths and car parks as it allows the user to do longer pushes in one direction, whilst keeping their body in an upright position to help reduce back pain.
The angled plough allows snow to easily slide off either side of the blade, effectively clearing snow from the area being tackled and preventing a build-up of snow sticking to the blade.
The 160mm solid rubber tyred wheels and roller bearings ensure the product is easy to manoeuvre in tight spaces and heavy snowfall, whilst the durable mild steel construction with high-quality epoxy coated finish ensures excellent longevity and resistance to the extreme winter elements.
- ‘V’ Blade Push Along Snow Plough
- Minimises work by pushing instead of lifting
- Ideal for driveways, footpaths, car parks, areas around schools, etc
- Angled plough allows snow to easily slide off either side of the blade
- Will reduce back pain by stopping the user from having to bend over and lift heavy loads with a shovel
- 160mm solid rubber tyred wheels and roller bearings
- Mild steel construction with high-quality epoxy coated finish
- Made in Britain
- Supplied fully assembled
Please Note: This product is supplied fully assembled.