Torpedo Double External Recycling Bin With Hood - 120 Litre
Product Code: WYTORPEDO/D/HOOD
£1,121.99 inc VAT
Designed to collect two separate waste streams, this 120 litre Torpedo Double External recycling bin features a stylish hood and contemporary curved appearance. It keeps waste segregated to avoid cross contamination making it ideal for outside modern locations such as shopping centres, universities and airports.
- Designed to collect two separate waste streams
- Keeps waste segregated to avoid cross contamination
- 120 litre capacity
- Contemporary curved design
- Ideal for outside modern environments such as shopping centres, universities and airports
- Durable 2mm galvanised steel construction
- Primed and powder coated in your choice of RAL colour
- Galvanised steel hood
- Magnetic catch double doors
- Sloped lid prevents litter being left on top of the bin
- Easy emptying
- Hinged self-locking door
- 1 year parts and labour guarantee
- 10 year anti-perforation warranty
- Choice of waste streams available which come as standard with WRAP/Recycle Now branding
- Optional castors available
- Optional lift up aperture flaps available
- Optional liquid collection tube or system available
- In-house bespoke design service for personalisation of bin
Build to endure everyday use, this external bin is manufactured from durable 2mm galvanised steel, primed and powder coated in your choice of RAL colour, with a galvanised steel hood to protect the contents from rainwater. The 1 year parts and labour guarantee and 10 year anti-perforation warranty further substantiate the bin’s long-lasting credentials.
The magnetic catch double doors facilitate simple access and trouble-free emptying with a sloped lid to prevent any litter being left on top of the unit. This bin is also fitted with a hinged self-locking door, so you don’t have to worry about securing the unit once you have finished emptying it.
The two L4 galvanised steel liners can be effortlessly pulled out using the exterior handles; this makes emptying an easier task. To make removal of the liners unproblematic when emptying them and to aid manoeuvrability, we can add a set of castors to the base of each galvanised liner.
A choice of waste streams are available which come as standard with WRAP/Recycle Now branding to the aperture fascia plates. A4 vinyl stickers can be added to the front of the unit and if you are looking to personalise your recycling bin with logos or artwork, we do offer a full in-house bespoke design service - all you need to do is send us your requirements.
Another available option which is particularly suited if you have chosen a general waste or food waste compartment is the lift up aperture flaps. These flaps can be added to one or all your waste streams to provide enhanced fire protection and stop unpleasant odours escaping from inside the bin. Adding flaps also necessitates the user to engage with the recycling process and think about which aperture their waste should be placed in, therefore helping to minimise cross contamination.
Users can also opt for a liquid collection tube which comes as an additional aperture or a full liquid collection system which incorporates a container, funnel and circular liquid collection aperture. Both can be easily emptied when required and make the bin adaptable for effective liquid disposal in cafes, coffee shops and restaurants.
If you’re seeking a larger capacity recycling bin, we also offer this unit with three waste streams.