Temporary Pedestrian Walkway Bridge
Product Code: 100300
£462.00 inc VAT
This Temporary Pedestrian Walkway Bridge provides a safe mode of passage for walkers. It is ideal for use on construction sites, and during road works and maintenance when regularly-available pedestrian bridges have become inaccessible. The non-slip aluminium sheet walkway delivers additional user protection.
It features lifting hooks and 2 hinged guardrails that fold for straightforward transportation. The guardrails have a red lacquered finish with six white reflective strips for enhanced safety and visibility during hours of darkness.
- Temporary Pedestrian Walkway Bridge
- Non-slip aluminium surface
- Ideal for use on construction sites and during road maintenance
- Provides a safe mode of passage for walkers
- Fitted with lifting hooks and 2 hinged guardrails that fold for straightforward transportation
- Guardrails have a red lacquered finish with six white reflective strips
- Equipped with hooks to connect the Steel Site Safety Barrier (See Related Products)
- Safe operating conditions: 2m walkway - 300kg maximum capacity and a 3m walkway - 500kg maximum capacity
A 2m walkway has a maximum load-bearing capacity of 300kg, whilst a 3m walkway can withstand up to 500kg. This product is fitted with hooks to connect the Steel Site Safety Barrier.