Taylor Continental Wheeled Bin - 660 Litre Capacity
Product Code: TC660
£334.15 inc VAT
40 or more £260.85 ex VAT
The Continental range of wheeled litter bins are established as the industry leading standard for waste and recycling containers.
A popular sized bin with a 660 Litre capacity. Slim configuration allows it to fit through a standard doorway, making it ideal for both indoor and outdoor waste collection.
With its large capacity, the bin reduces the collection frequency required for smaller bins whilst still offering the same unrivalled manoeuvrability and durability.
The key benefits to owning of our Taylor bins are complete durability, low maintenance, fire containment, long life, vandal proof and low cost of ownership compared to similar bins.
All bins in the Taylor Continental range are EN840 Compliant with the exception of the 500 Litre container. EN 840 is the recognised European standard for mobile waste containers of various capacities and specifications. By ensuring your bin(s) are compliant with these standards, you are able to help ensure the safety of employees and the general public. All Taylor bins comply with parts 2, 5 and 6 of the EN840 standard. This ensures that all 4 wheeled containers will operate correctly whilst being emptied on a refuse truck, if the container is picked up by a comb bar (frontal reciever) or by the DIN points (trunnions). The handles are placed in the optimal areas for ergonomics and manoeuvrability of the containers, whilst still retaining a safe distance from any moving parts on the refuse truck. The castors fitted to the Taylor bins are tested for both strength and rolling resistance to ensure you get a long life from the bin, yet the bin is still compliant with all health and safety recommendations for manoeuvring wheeled objects. All our Taylor Continental bins are independently tested every six months to ensure they meet the highest safety standards within the industry.
Key product features:
- Comb lifting bar (Frontal reciever) to EN840-2 regulations
- EN14803 Compliant RFID chip receptacle under comb bar
- Simple, robust steel hinge bar secured by split pin
- Double skinned rotationally moulded lid which is both durable and UV resistant. Available in a choice of colours
- The lid recovers even from extensive deformation unlike injection moulded plastic lids
- Design avoids water draing into bin, unlike some alternatives
- Handles designed to EN 840 for ergonomic handling and health & safety by keeping hands away from lifting gear
- The bin is a true 660 litre capacity to the EN840 standard whereas flat based bins fall short
- Steel centred wheels manufactured with needle bearings, grease and rubber optimised for performance
- Two foot operated, trailing braking wheels at the front with two swivel wheels at the back. The foot brake is tested for 20,000 operations
- Draw depth and shape of pressings optimised to avoid buckling or distortion of bin on impact or lifting when fully laden. Other poorly designed bins fail to get this right and after usage the frame can badly distort beyond the lid, thus allowing water in.
We offer a wide range of options and personilisation options for the Continental range of bins.
Powder coated colours - Please see the colour chart image for the range of available colours. Please note that the colour chart image offers only an approximation of the available colours. Although great care has been taken to authenticate the colours, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of colours shown on the image.
Drop front or Drop rear - The drop front or back helps avoid the health and safety risks associated with handballing bagged or bulky waste.
Choice of lid - This bin is available with a choice of lid. Choose from either a:
- Standard lid - The standard rotary moulded, double skinned lid is water proof and extra strong.
- Paper flap - Designed for paper or plastics recycling. Available in a range of colours.
- Brush lid - This two aperture brush entry port lid is ideal for glass, cans and plastics recycling. Available in a range of colours.
Logos - Personalise your bin by adding a WRAP recycling logo. Available for clothes, food and drink cans, food waste, cardboard, plastic bottles or small appliances.