Taylor Chamberlain 940 Litre Wheeled Container
Product Code: T-CH940
£413.27 ex VAT
£495.92 inc VAT
UK Mainland Delivery: £45.00 + VAT
(Exclusions apply - see Delivery Information)
Delivery: 10-13 weeksDelivery Information
Introducing the Taylor Chamberlain wheeled container, a safe, stable and durable waste container designed for the collection and storage of waste generated in high rise domestic housing.
The Chamberlain solves the problem of waste overspill in domestic chutes by fitting perfectly into housings without creating side gaps.
Suitable for a number of locations including high rise housing, shops, supermarkets, hotels, schools, Universities and colleges.
- 2mm thick steel body panels.
- All inside surfaces of the container body are flat to ensure ease of emptying the container.
- The base features a steel pressing flanged all round 20mm deep and is complete with 150mm deep sump.
- The base has a drain hole with twist/turn bung.
- Rolled section tube lifting bar with step profile to ensure safe and efficient fit on vehicle lifts.
- The castor brackets are 4mm thick pressed steel to a minimum overall height of 30mm welded to pressed base.
- Features 4 handles to assist in manoeuvering and lifting of the container.
- All internal joints to be fully welded with all internal seems continuously welded.
- The container is fully hot dip galvanised after manufacture to BS EN ISO 1461:1999 regulations.
- Features 4x 200mm swivel castors with steel centres and rubber tyres with roller bearing axles.
- Footbrakes are fitted to the 2 front wheels and are press on/press off action.
Length - mm:
Height - mm:
Width - mm:
Weight - kg:
Capacity - Litres: