Taurus Drop Salt Spreader
Product Code: M50
£796.87 inc VAT
The accurate spreading of this Taurus Drop Salt Spreader allows for the effective de-icing of pavements, driveways and car parks. It features a 0.6 metre spread range for exact distribution and is compatible with all rock salts, synthetic de-icers, grits and fertiliser.
The salt or grit is dropped directly below the spreader which makes it ideal for areas where restricted spreading or precision is required. This precision ensures the de-icing product stays on the path that you are trying to de-ice and prevents the salt or grit ending up on flower beds and causing damage to shrubs and plants.
It features a large, corrosion resistant hopper which holds up to 50kg of product, whilst the handle is fitted with variable flow control, giving the user complete command of the Salt Spreader.
- Taurus Drop Salt Spreader
- Effective de-icing of pavements, driveways and car parks
- Compatible with all rock salts, synthetic de-icers, grits and fertiliser
- Ideal for areas where restricted spreading or precision is needed
- Exact product accuracy and distribution - 0.6 metre spread range
- Handle is fitted with variable flow control
- Salt or grit is dropped directly below the spreader
- Easy to manoeuvre on large pneumatic tyres
- Large areas of ground can be covered with minimal effort
- Powder coated steel hopper is impervious to rust
- Hopper Capacity: 50kg
- Internal hopper agitator
- Delivered with tail lift and pallet truck
It is simple to manoeuvre on large pneumatic tyres which can easily absorb the impact of rough terrain, meaning large areas can be covered quickly and efficiently.
Optional Rock Salt
Optional Brown or White Rock Salt can also be added to your order. This is available in the following quantities:
- 1 x 25kg Bag
- 21 x 25kg Bags (Half Pallet)
- 42 x 25kg Bags (Full Pallet)
- 1 Tonne Bulk Bag