Sway Flow LED Lighting Larch Timber Bollard
Product Code: WL007-L
£308.60 inc VAT
This Sway Flow Lighting Larch Timber Bollard enhances night-time visibility by illuminating the borders of a path, special feature, public space or walkway to effectively guide individuals to a specific destination such as outdoor seating, car park spaces and building entrances.
The unique domed design features a continuous band of ultra-bright led strip which follows the contour of the bollard. Fitted with an energy efficient single LED lamp unit for cost-effective low level lighting, it offers years of reliable service for a variety of environments including national parks, shipping bays, hotels, national trust properties and restaurants.
It is milled from “green timber” which is built to withstand the outdoor elements, whilst still evoking a distinctive look - the product will crack, twist and warp over time (this is completely normal) which only adds to its character as no two are ever the same.
All components of this bollard are either recyclable or naturally decompose at the end of its lifespan.
- Sway Flow LED Lighting Larch Timber Bollard
- Unique domed design with continuous band of ultra-bright led strip following the contour of the bollard.
- Offers increased visibility at night
- Effectively guides staff, visitors and pedestrians to a particular destination during hours of darkness
- Low carbon footprint
- Ideal for caravan parks, hotels, marinas, entrances to national trust houses, etc
- Manufactured using sustainably sourced Scandinavian timbers
- All components are either recyclable or naturally decompose
- Built to withstand all weather conditions
- 240v LED driver installed as standard
- High efficiency LED lamp
- Low maintenance
- Quick and easy to install
- 1-year warranty on electrical components
- Free shipping on orders of 6 bollards or more
- Also available in oak (See Related Products)
We give this product a coat of Danish oil before it leaves us which helps to bring out and preserve the fantastic colours and grain.
Installing the bollard is a quick and easy process - simply create a hole in the ground and fix in place with your preferred concrete mix. Then connect the power using a waterproof electrical connector (not supplied).
Please Note: This lighting bollard requires main voltages - we recommend you seek the advice of a qualified professional.