Stratton Double Solar LED Lighting Oak Bollard
Product Code: WL006-O
£653.60 inc VAT
Fitted with a large solar panel and a high capacity battery for unmatched performance, this Stratton Double Solar LED Lighting Oak Bollard provides perceptive night-time safety and security by illuminating paths, entrances and special features. The intelligent controller automatically turns on the light at dusk and turns it back off after a set time - dusk to dawn operation is also possible.*
It provides a decorative look for the likes of parks, green spaces, hotels, river walkways and entrances to national trust properties, with the twin high efficiency LED lamp units offering cost-effective low level lighting and years of reliable service.
It is milled from “green timber” which is built to withstand the outdoor elements, whilst still evoking a distinctive appearance - the product will crack, twist and warp over time (this is completely normal) which only adds to its character as no two are ever the same.
- Stratton Double Solar LED Lighting Oak Bollard
- Effectively guides staff, visitors and pedestrians to a particular destination
- Enhances night-time visibility and safety
- Large high-efficiency solar panel, high capacity battery and intelligent controller
- Low carbon footprint
- Ideal for parks, hotels, river walkways, entrances to national trust houses, etc
- Safe low voltage power supply
- Manufactured using sustainably sourced Scandinavian timbers
- All components are either recyclable or naturally decompose
- Built to withstand all weather conditions
- Twin high efficiency LED lamps (290Lm down rated 70% to optimise battery life)
- Factory programmable operation e.g., dusk to dawn, dusk + x hours run etc (default dusk + 4 hours)
- Low maintenance
- Quick and easy to install
- 1-year warranty on electrical components
- Free shipping on orders of 6 bollards or more
- Option to add a galvanised ground fixing plate (bolts and fixings included)
- Also available in larch timber (See Related Products)
The solar panel has been recessed within the footprint of the post to avoid any accidental knocks and bumps, with the controls housed within the post to accentuate the clean lines this lighting bollard offers.
All components of this bollard are either recyclable or naturally decompose at the end of its lifespan.
We give this product a coat of Danish oil before it leaves us which helps to bring out and perserve the fantastic colours and grain.
We recommend this product is mounted with the rear solar panel facing south and in a position where a few hours of direct sunlight can be guaranteed.
Installing the bollard is a quick and easy process - simply create a hole in the ground and fix in place with your preferred concrete mix.
Optional Ground Fixing Plate
An optional ground fixing plate (bolts and fixings included) can also be added to your order which means the bollard can be secured onto existing surfaces, ensuring that it is still exceptionally strong without the requirement to excavate the ground beneath it. The plate is constructed from stainless steel and galvanised to protect against corrosion.
*Please Note: Dusk to dawn operation requires at least 3 hours of sunlight per day - some winter days may not sufficiently charge the battery for night operation.