Stackable Open Fronted Storage Pick Bin - 50 Litre - Red
In Stock - Order Now - We have physical stock of this product available.
Stackable up to five units in height, our range of Stackable Open Fronted Pick Bins are commonly used for the easy access and picking of stock in the likes of warehouses, distribution centres, schools and garment retailers. They offer an efficient and space-saving method for storing and/or transporting contents in the workplace such as clothes, PPE, fixings, tools and magazines/books. They are also effective for general household and garage storage.
Each pick bin has a large 50-litre capacity and features a wide front opening to maximise picking access - they can be stacked with the opening to the front or rear for dual-sided access. The nestable function is great for space-saving storage when the pick bins are not in use and reduces transportation costs.
- Cost-effective, flexible and space-saving picking system
- Commonly used for the easy access of stock – clothes, tools, PPE, etc
- Efficient method for storage/transportation of contents
- Stackable up to 5 units in height
- Nestable design saves on floor space and delivery costs
- Suitable for warehouses, distribution centres, garment retailers, etc
- Wide front opening to maximise picking access
- Stack with opening to front or rear for dual-sided access
- Each bin has a 50-litre capacity
- Maximum load capacity per bin: 15kg
- Manufactured from high-quality polypropylene
- Colour: Red
- Also available in blue or grey (See Related Products)
Manufactured from high-quality polypropylene, they are strong, durable and easy to maintain with a wipe clean and moisture resistance surface. Each unit can take a weight of 15kg, whilst the flexible, freestanding design enables the bins to be moved easily between working areas.
Create a full warehouse system by stacking pick bins onto a pallet and securing with strapping. This transportable system allows users to pick contents from anywhere within the premises.
Please Note: The bins should not be stacked more than 5 units in height.