Stackable Open Fronted Storage Pick Bin - 50 Litre - Grey
These Stackable Open Fronted Storage Pick Bins feature a wide front opening to maximise picking access in the likes of offices, warehouses, distribution centres, schools and garment retailers. They provide an efficient and space-saving method for storing and/or transporting contents in the workplace such as clothes, PPE, stationery, tools and magazines/books. They are also effective for general household and garage storage.
Stackable up to five units in height, this product has a large 50-litre capacity and can be stacked with the opening to the front or rear for dual-sided access. The nestable function is great for space-saving storage when the pick bins are not in use and reduces transportation costs.
- Cost-effective, flexible and space-saving picking system
- Commonly used for the easy access of stock – clothes, stationery, PPE, etc
- Efficient method for storage/transportation of contents
- Stackable up to 5 units in height
- Nestable design saves on floor space and delivery costs
- Suitable for warehouses, distribution centres, offices, schools, etc
- Wide front opening to maximise picking access
- Stack with opening to front or rear for dual-sided access
- Each bin has a 50-litre capacity
- Maximum load capacity per bin: 15kg
- Manufactured from high-quality polypropylene
- Colour: Grey
- Discounts available on bulk quantities
- Also available in blue or red (See Related Products)
Manufactured from high-quality polypropylene, it is strong, durable and easy to maintain with a wipe clean and moisture resistance surface. Each bin can take a weight of 15kg, whilst the flexible, freestanding design allows the bins to be moved easily between working areas.
Create a full warehouse system by stacking pick bins onto a pallet and securing with strapping. This transportable system allows users to pick contents from anywhere within the premises.
Please Note: The bins should not be stacked more than 5 units in height.