Stackable Open Fronted Storage Pick Bin - 50 Litre - Blue
Product Code: TG-268021
£18.58 inc VAT
66 or more £8.41 ex VAT
Stackable Open Fronted Storage Pick Bins offer an efficient and space-saving method for storing and/or transporting contents in the workplace. Stackable up to five units in height, they are versatile for a wide range of picking applications including clothes, PPE, fixings, tools and magazines/books in the likes of warehouses, distribution centres, offices and garment retailers. They are also effective for general household and garage storage.
Each pick bin has a large 50-litre capacity and features a wide front opening to maximise picking access - they can be stacked with the opening to the front or rear for dual-sided access. The nestable function is great for space-saving storage when the pick bins are not in use and reduces transportation costs.
- Cost-effective, flexible and space-saving picking system
- Commonly used for the easy access of stock - clothes, tools, PPE, etc
- Efficient method for storage/transportation of contents
- Stackable up to 5 units in height
- Nestable design saves on floor space and delivery costs
- Suitable for warehouses, distribution centres, garment retailers, etc
- Wide front opening to maximise picking access
- Stack with opening to front or rear for dual-sided access
- Each bin has a 50-litre capacity
- Maximum load capacity per bin: 15kg
- Manufactured from high-quality polypropylene
- Colour: Blue
- Discounts available on bulk quantities
- Also available in red or grey (See Related Products)
Manufactured from high-quality polypropylene, they are strong, durable and easy to maintain with a wipe clean and moisture resistance surface. Each unit can take a weight of 15kg, whilst the flexible, freestanding design enables the bins to be moved easily between working areas.
Create a full warehouse system by stacking pick bins onto a pallet and securing with strapping. This transportable system allows users to pick contents from anywhere within the premises.
Please Note: The bins should not be stacked more than 5 units in height.