Self-Adhesive Sanitiser Wall Bracket - Pack of 10
Product Code: APT-SASWB-X10
£47.99 inc VAT
10 or more £35.99 ex VAT
50 or more £33.99 ex VAT
In Stock - Order Now - We have physical stock of this product available.
Important - The dispenser in the images is for illustration purposes only and is not included with this product.
This listing is for 10 x Self-Adhesive Sanitiser Wall Brackets.
This Kwik-Fix Self-Adhesive Sanitiser Wall Bracket provides a flexible and durable solution for providing an accessible hand cleansing solution at fixed or temporary locations.
Compatible with any shaped 500ml hand sanitiser bottle with pump or dispenser, it is simple to install in areas such as entrances, exit points, aisles and internal wall spaces in the likes of offices, banks, hospitals, hotels, warehouses, schools and retail outlets. It can even be adapted for use in work vans or on public transport, as well as part of a free-standing sanitisation unit to help reduce the spread of infectious diseases.
- Self-Adhesive Sanitiser Wall Bracket
- Pack of 10
- Compatible with any shaped 500ml hand sanitiser bottle with pump or dispenser
- Versatile for effective hand cleansing in a range of fixed and temporary locations
- Can be fixed to internal wall spaces, entrances, exit points, work vans and as part of a free-standing sanitisation unit
- Ideal for banks, offices, warehouses, schools, etc
- Self-adhesive foam is exceptionally strong - proven to bond well to various surfaces
- Simple to install
- Convenient size - small enough to fit in most spaces
The permanent external grade solvent acrylic adhesive is exceptionally strong and suitable for outdoor use - proven to bond well to various surfaces including Dibond, wood, glass, Perspex, Foamex and painted walls.
Each fixing is supplied with a piece of Back-2-Back Hook & Loop for easy insertion/removal of the bottle.
1. Install bracket to a clean, grease/grit free and dry vertical surface.
2. Remove siliconised release paper.
3. Position bracket and press firmly to ensure overall contact.
4. Allow 24 hours for a 90% bond.
5. Insert the bottle and use the Back2Back to secure it in place.