Seaton Oak Bollard - 94 x 94 x 1200mm
Product Code: WL004-O
£105.35 inc VAT
This Seaton Oak Bollard provides a robust safety solution for effectively controlling traffic and establishing boundaries in rural areas such as woodlands, playing fields and private gardens and drives where segregating vehicles and pedestrians is essential. It features two decorative recesses, a pyramid top and is made from materials that can be recycled or naturally decompose at the end of its lifespan.
This durable product is milled from “green timber” and ideal for settings where a ‘natural’ appearance is desired. It is built to withstand the outdoor elements, whilst still evoking a distinctive look - the product will crack, twist and warp over time (this is completely normal) which only adds to its character as no two are ever the same.
It offers years of reliable service with only minimal maintenance required.
- Seaton Oak Bollard
- Effectively segregates traffic and pedestrians
- Defines boundaries and walkways
- Ideal for ‘natural’ environments - communal parks, woodlands, playing fields, etc
- Low carbon footprint
- Manufactured using sustainably sourced Scandinavian timbers
- All components are either recyclable or naturally decompose
- Built to withstand all weather conditions
- 2 decorative recesses
- Pyramid top
- Low maintenance
- Quick and easy to install
- Free shipping on orders of 6 bollards or more
- Also available in larch timber (See Related Products)
We give this product a coat of Danish oil before it leaves us which helps to bring out and preserve the fantastic colours and grain.
Installing the bollard is a quick and easy process - simply create a hole in the ground and fix in place with your preferred concrete mix.