Seaton Oak Bollard - 140 x 140 x 1200mm
Product Code: WL003-O
£179.36 inc VAT
Designed for ‘natural’ settings such as parks, woodland and nature conservation areas, this Seaton Oak Bollard is ideal for effectively protecting grass verges from vehicles and defining boundaries and walkways. It features two decorative recesses, a pyramid top and is made from materials that can be recycled or naturally decompose at the end of its lifespan.
This durable product is milled from “green timber” which is built to withstand the outdoor elements, whilst still evoking a distinctive look - the product will crack, twist and warp over time (this is completely normal) which only adds to its character as no two are ever the same.
It offers years of reliable service with only minimal maintenance required.
- Seaton Oak Bollard
- Effectively protects grass verges from vehicles
- Defines boundaries and walkways
- Ideal for ‘natural’ environments - parks, nature conservation areas, etc
- Low carbon footprint
- Manufactured using sustainably sourced Scandinavian timbers
- All components are either recyclable or naturally decompose
- Built to withstand all weather conditions
- 2 decorative recesses
- Pyramid top
- Low maintenance
- Quick and easy to install
- Free shipping on orders of 6 bollards or more
- Also available in larch timber (See Related Products)
We give this product a coat of Danish oil before it leaves us which helps to bring out and preserve the fantastic colours and grain.
Installing the bollard is a quick and easy process - simply create a hole in the ground and fix in place with your preferred concrete mix.