Santiago Hooded Litter Bin - 40 Litres
Product Code: 208220
£403.91 inc VAT
The innovative design of this freestanding Santiago Hooded Litter Bin features two robust steel tubes on either side which are concreted directly into the ground for firm stability. The body is held in position by two horizontal flat steel semicircles, one of which is elevated to tip the unit to an angle of 45 degrees for emptying.
Ideal for outdoor locations such as country parks, tourist attractions and public pathways, it is also equipped with a raised cover to keep rainwater out and a self-adhesive pictogram for enhanced visibility. The steel is painted with zinc primer and finished in a choice of one of our 10 RAL colours for maximum protection against the elements.
- Santiago Hooded Litter Bin
- 40 litre capacity
- Durable and effective waste disposal for outdoor environments such as parks, public pathways and communal gardens
- Robust steel construction - mounted on 76mm tube posts
- Steel is painted with zinc primer and finished in a choice of one of our 10 RAL colours
- Fixed aperture
- Bin is held in position by two steel strips in a semi-circle - one is raised which allows the bin to be tipped to an angle of 45° for emptying
- Choice of 5 decorative top caps
- Self-adhesive pictogram supplied
- To be concreted directly into the ground
- Option for an internal bucket to be fitted with 5mm handles and a locking mechanism using triangle key
An optional internal bucket with 5mm handles can be fitted for simple removal and easier emptying, as well as a locking mechanism (triangle key operation) for additional security.
The bin benefits from a fixed aperture and can be matched with other street furniture as it comes with a choice of five decorative top caps to embellish the steel posts. It is concreted directly into the ground for secure fixing.