Residents Medication Cabinet
Product Code: RMCM313
£82.88 inc VAT
This Residents Medication Cabinet is manufactured in the UK from strong 0.9mm mild steel and provides versatile storage for drugs, medication and personal belongings at the bedside of residents in care environments.
Ideal for the likes of care homes and hospices, this unit is suitable for use with nomad cassettes, roll type blister packs, individual MDS (Monitored Dosage System) cards, and drugs retained in their original packaging.
It is finished in white epoxy polyester paint for maximum durability and features mounting holes in the back so that it can be easily fixed to a wall. It is fitted with a CAM lock (supplied with two keys) for enhanced security and peace of mind.
- Robust cabinet for versatile and secure storage of drugs, medicines and personal belongings
- Designed to be positioned at the bedside of patients or residents
- Ideal for healthcare settings - hospices, hospitals etc
- Compatible with nomad cassettes, roll type blister packs, individual MDS (Monitored Dosage System) cards, and drugs retained in their original packaging
- Fitted with a CAM lock (supplied with two keys)
- Made from 0.9mm mild steel
- Spot welded construction
- Finished in white epoxy polyester paint
- Mounting holes provided in back (fixings not included)
- Manufactured in the UK