Protective Face Shield Safety Visor - Pack of 10
Product Code: AHC-FACESHIELD10
£71.99 inc VAT
In Stock - Order Now - Great Value - Equivalent to only £5.99 (ex.VAT) per Face Shield!
This listing is for 1 x pack of Protective Face Shield Safety Visors. Each pack contains 10 Face Shields.
Ideal for inhibiting the spread of infection by safeguarding the faces/eyes of frontline workers such as medical staff, carers and custodial workers from harmful airborne particles, splashes of body fluids and aerosol spray, this Protective Face Shield Safety Visor is intended for full session use.
With a total weight of around 70g, the lightweight robust design provides comfort for extensive periods of time without compromising on safety.
The transparent, anti-fog PET (polyethylene terephthalate) visor is 0.4mm thick and offers unrestricted working vision. It is also washable and reusable for cost-effective and long-lasting protection.
Designed with space to be worn in conjunction with other PPE such as glasses, goggles, face masks or respirators, it features a smooth moulded plastic headband at the front with an adjustable head strap at the rear for a secure fit.
- Lightweight and robust Protective Face Shield Safety Visor
- Pack of 10
- Controls the spread of infection and reduces the risk of bacterial contamination
- Protects the faces/eyes from harmful airborne particles
- Designed for frontline workers - healthcare staff, prison officers, paramedics, etc
- Also safeguards against splashes of bodily fluids and aerosol spray
- Designed with space to be worth in conjunction with additional PPE
- Large optically clear PET visor - anti-fog, no distortion or restriction of vision
- Visor is 0.4mm thick
- Intended for full session use
- Secure, adjustable fit with elasticated strap for comfort
- Washable and reusable for cost-effective and long-lasting protection.
- Good tolerance to non-abrasive commonly used disinfectants, alcohol, wipes, etc
- Latex-free construction
- CE Marked Class 1 PPE
- BS EN166:2002 compliant
- Manufactured in the UK to EU Regulation 2016/425
- 240mm long from brow to below chin
- Supplied unassembled
- Box of 100 also available (See Related Products)
The visor is 240mm long, extending from the eyebrows to below the chin and across the width of the wearer’s face. It has excellent tolerance to non-abrasive commonly used disinfectants, alcohol, wipes, etc, and should be stored safely away when not in use to protect from scratches and abrasion.
This CE marked class 1 PPE product meets the BS EN166:2002 criteria for personal eye protection and is latex-free to prevent allergic reactions.
Please Note: The face shield is supplied unassembled and supplied in a pack of 10 units for fast simple assembly at point of use to ensure infection control.