Pedal Operated Wheeled Litter Bin - 80 Litre - Grey Lid
Designed with colour coded lids for easy waste segregation, our 80 Litre Pedal Operated Wheeled Litter Bins eliminate a common touch point between users as they enable hands-free and hygienic waste disposal.
Suitable for storage or recycling as well as general waste collection, they are ideal for the likes of restaurants, takeaways, schools and hospitals. The rear wheels and integrated rear handle enable easy manoeuvrability into different parts of buildings such as reception areas and hotel lobbies where high numbers of people often congregate and need easy access to a litter bin.
Manufactured from tough and durable polypropylene, they are easy to disinfect and wipe clean in order to maintain a germ-free environment.
- Pedal operation for hygienic waste disposal and effective infection control
- Flexible solution for waste disposal
- Also suitable for storage or recycling
- Wheels with central axle enable swift and easy transportation
- Integrated rear handle allows the bin to be towed and tipped
- Easy to manoeuvre into different areas - building entrances, classrooms, hotel lobbies, etc
- Black body and grey lid (other coloured lids available for easy waste segregation)
- 80L capacity
- Durable polypropylene construction
- Easy to wipe clean
- Stackable with the pedal mechanism removed for economic storage
- Easy to assemble (instructions supplied)
Our 80L pedal operated wheeled litter bins also feature a stackable design with the pedal mechanism removed for economic storage in locations where space is limited.
Please Note: The bin does require some simple self-assembly. The base, lid lifting mechanism and lid components all seamlessly slot together for assembly in just a matter of minutes. Assembly instructions are included in the packaging.
Optional DeoBin Odour Absorbing Patches
Suitable for use with all indoor bins, the Deo-Bin is an eco-friendly, odour destroying bin patch designed to contain and prevent unpleasant odours from escaping into the surrounding area. Ideal for use in the likes of offices, schools, leisure centres and canteens, it incorporates a distinctive carbon laminate with innovative odour neutralising technology.
Offering up to three months protection against bin odours, it is extremely easy to apply through the simple peeling of the self-adhesive patch from the protective backing liner and then sticking it to a cleaned area inside your bin. Supplied in packs of 2.