Pedal Operated Wheeled Litter Bin - 120 Litre - Green Lid
Product Code: TG-423031
£66.00 inc VAT
32 or more £47.99 ex VAT
96 or more £45.00 ex VAT
Our range of 120 Litre Pedal Operated Wheeled Litter Bins are fitted with an integrated rear handle which allows the bin to be towed and tipped, whilst the side handles and wheels with central axle allow for easy handling and manoeuvrability when cleaning or placing the bin. The seamless hands-free pedal operation helps prevent the spread of bacteria by eliminating a common touch point between users.
Ideal for both internal and external use, they are designed with colour coded lids for effective waste management in a wide range of locations including hospitals, hotels, student blocks, food processing establishments, commercial buildings and offices.
- Hygienic hands-free waste disposal method
- Large pedal for easy operation
- Also suitable for storage or recycling
- Eliminates a common touch point to prevent germs and viruses spreading
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Ideal for schools, hotels, student blocks, commercial buildings and offices
- 120L capacity
- Green lid (other coloured lids available for easy waste segregation)
- Black body colour
- Integrated rear and side handles
- Stackable design with the pedal mechanism removed
- Robust polypropylene construction
- Easy to wipe clean and disinfect
- Anti-tip design
- Easy to assemble (instructions supplied in the packaging)
Supplied with a green lid, this versatile plastic bin has a black body and is suitable for storage or recycling as well as general waste collection. It is manufactured from tough and durable polypropylene which is easy to disinfect and wipe clean to help promote cleanliness and infection control.
Our 120L wheeled litter bins also feature a stackable design with the pedal mechanism removed for space-saving storage in areas where space is limited. The anti-tip design helps secure your bin and prevents it from tipping over easily in windy weather.
Please Note: The bin does require some simple self-assembly. The base, lid lifting mechanism and lid components all seamlessly slot together for assembly in just a matter of minutes. Assembly instructions are included in the packaging.
Suitable for use with all indoor bins, the Deo-Bin is an eco-friendly, odour destroying bin patch designed to contain and prevent unpleasant odours from escaping into the surrounding area. Ideal for use in the likes of offices, schools, leisure centres and canteens, it incorporates a distinctive carbon laminate with innovative odour neutralising technology.
Offering up to three months protection against bin odours, it is extremely easy to apply through the simple peeling of the self-adhesive patch from the protective backing liner and then sticking it to a cleaned area inside your bin. Supplied in packs of 2.