Pedal Operated Recycling Bin - 60 Litre - Green Lid
Product Code: TG-435034
£38.39 inc VAT
36 or more £29.99 ex VAT
96 or more £28.99 ex VAT
Our range of 60 Litre Pedal Operated Recycling Bins enable the likes of schools, offices and larger family households to implement effective and hygienic recycling practices through the different colour coded lids available.
The pedal operation eliminates a common touch point between users - the pedal mechanism can also be removed which enables the bins to be stacked inside one another for compact storage in locations where space is limited.
- Pedal operation for hands-free recycling and effective infection control
- Pale grey body and green lid (other coloured lids available for easy waste segregation)
- 60L capacity
- Suitable for schools, gyms, offices, etc
- Robust polypropylene construction
- Easy to wipe clean and disinfect
- Integrated side handles
- Can be used for storage or general waste collection as well as recycling
- Stackable with the pedal mechanism removed
- Easy to assemble (instructions supplied)
- 50L capacity also available (See Related Products)
The durable polypropylene construction is simple to disinfect and wipe clean which helps to maintain a germ-free environment, while the integrated side handles allow for easy handling and manoeuvrability when cleaning or placing the bin.
To make emptying and cleaning the bin as hassle-free as possible, our Black Bin Liners for 50 & 60 Litre Pedal Bins fit these bins perfectly.
Please Note: The bin does require some simple self-assembly. The base, lid lifting mechanism and lid components all seamlessly slot together for assembly in just a matter of minutes. Assembly instructions are included in the packaging.
Suitable for use with all indoor bins, the Deo-Bin is an eco-friendly, odour destroying bin patch designed to contain and prevent unpleasant odours from escaping into the surrounding area. Ideal for use in the likes of offices, schools, leisure centres and canteens, it incorporates a distinctive carbon laminate with innovative odour neutralising technology.
Offering up to three months protection against bin odours, it is extremely easy to apply through the simple peeling of the self-adhesive patch from the protective backing liner and then sticking it to a cleaned area inside your bin. Supplied in packs of 2.