Pedal Operated Recycling Bin - 50 Litre - Yellow Lid
Product Code: TG-434013
£35.99 inc VAT
36 or more £25.99 ex VAT
96 or more £24.99 ex VAT
- Pedal operation for hands-free recycling and effective infection control
- Pale grey body and yellow lid (other coloured lids available for easy waste segregation)
- 50L capacity
- Suitable for schools, gyms, offices, shared kitchens, etc
- Robust polypropylene construction
- Easy to wipe clean and disinfect
- Integrated side handles
- Can be used for storage or general waste collection as well as recycling
- Stackable with the pedal mechanism removed
- Easy to assemble (instructions supplied)
- Also available in a larger 60L capacity (See Related Products)
Our range of 50 Litre Pedal Operated Recycling Bins help identify different recycling streams and encourage the correct practice of waste separation as they available with a variety of different coloured lids. They are also practical for storage and waste disposal applications.
Suitable for schools, coffee shops, shared kitchens in offices, they feature integrated side handles which allow for easy handling and manoeuvrability when cleaning or placing the bin.
The pedal operation eliminates a common touch point between users to prevent the spread of viral infections, while the durable polypropylene construction is simple to disinfect and wipe clean in order to maintain a germ-free environment.
The pedal mechanism can be removed which enables the bins to be stacked inside one another for compact storage in locations where space is limited.
To make emptying and cleaning the bin as hassle-free as possible, our Medium Duty Refuse Sacks fit these bins perfectly.
Please Note: The bin does require some simple self-assembly. The base, lid lifting mechanism and lid components all seamlessly slot together for assembly in just a matter of minutes. Assembly instructions are included in the packaging.
Suitable for use with all indoor bins, the Deo-Bin is an eco-friendly, odour destroying bin patch designed to contain and prevent unpleasant odours from escaping into the surrounding area. Ideal for use in the likes of offices, schools, leisure centres and canteens, it incorporates a distinctive carbon laminate with innovative odour neutralising technology.
Offering up to three months protection against bin odours, it is extremely easy to apply through the simple peeling of the self-adhesive patch from the protective backing liner and then sticking it to a cleaned area inside your bin. Supplied in packs of 2.